Monday, August 31, 2009

For a New Bathroom All You Need is Paint!

The moment you've all been waiting for...drum roll please.... (LOL)!
A completed (for the most part) room!!!
All this facebooking and blogging about painting this and that has finally produced a finished product! Who ever thought painting would take sooooo long. I guess when you are repainting every square inch of your 11 hundred square foot home solo mio it takes a while!
The bathroom is now my daughters favorite room in the house (until her room is completed..hopefully soon)! She was my idea sounding board. She has a pretty good eye and adding another opinion helps me not go too crazy with just one thing!
All I need to do is re-tile and tub the shower/bath (like that's in the budget...not!) and replace the counter tops with granite (that is actually affordable at Lowe's or Home Depot. They have pre-finished granite counter tops for only $199 for a range of sizes).

3 comments:

  1. I like how the zebra meets the flowers. It's not something I see everyday, and I like things that are not ordinary! But what I like most is the pink vase thingy. I would like to have something similar in our bathroom, but unfortunately we don't have any space for that kind of a thing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! It turned out great. The accents really finish it off. What color is on the walls, is it a lighter green or a sea green? It's hard to tell in the pics. Have fun with the rest of your house make-over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I personally think that bathrooms are the most difficult room to paint. That's why I still have 2 that need to be painted. You've inspired me. I just might try it soon....or maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete