Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cakes to Go


Lately all I have had time to report is cakes. In between Dr. appointments for me and the kids, a daughter getting braces, getting ready for the baby, home schooling 5 kids and all my energy being sucked out of me; this seems all I can do at present. I have a million more ideas waiting to come out but they will have to be put on hold for a short time. I'll have to let a trickle out or I will burst. So stay tuned... I hope you enjoy these cakes. I only have 6 weeks left until "D" day :) We all can't wait to hold him and see his little face :)
We haven't committed to a name. The kids and I like Jefferson Pax (peace in Latin and also Optimus Prime's middle or last name before he was rebuilt, my 9 year old son suggested it) Olsen but hubby is having a hard time with the last name as the first name thing. The other name was Asher (apparently a Pokemon character's name) Hawk Olsen, but a kid at church has that cute name and I really like Jefferson after my kids closest uncle (he treats and loves them like his own).

No comments:

Post a Comment