Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Easy Boys Hair Cut

Step 1: With clippers set to S-3 (1/2" attachment) cut hair upwards (from bottom of hair to top) a little past where the head starts to curve (as pictured) and to about an inch above the eyebrows.Step 2: This part can be done by hand (see instructions by clicking here) or with a 3/4" and 1" attachment. The 3/4" attachment should be used to cut the uncut hair on top (starting from the back of the head to 3/4 to the front) and use the 1" for the rest of the 1/4 of front hair.
***Note: I prefer to hand cut because it gives me the ability to blend better and I can adjust how long I want it if it needs to be.***With this haircut you don't have to style it. My boys like the low-no maintenance style of it!

1 comment:

  1. I do that with my 4 year old. He is autistic so I go with a cut that isn't a buzz cut but doesn't need to be cut that often. Unfortunately it takes holding him down to do it, but thankfully it doesn't need to be done but every 3 months or so. His hair grows pretty slowly (another advantage). The longer on top gives it some definition and the short sides keep it looking really neat for quite a while. I use my hubby's trimmers that have an adjustable attached guard.

    ReplyDelete