- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salts and/or Sea Salt (I prefer salt from the Dead Sea)
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract or Vanilla Extract (Almond Extract is the strongest)
- 1 sandwich size Zip Lock bag
- Container to store bath salts
- 1/2 tsp Glycerine (optional but I like how it helps blend and bonds the extract with salt)
*Step 1: Pour salt, extract, and glycerine in Zip Lock bag and shake til salt is evenly coated.
*Step 2: Pour into container of choice. I made a paper funnel to make less of a mess while putting it into my container.
- Add a bow with a vanilla bean tied to it for a natural look.
- Use essential oils (I tried this and I was happier with the extracts. Extracts are way cheaper, are easier to find and have a stronger aroma)
- Add brown sugar and a little more glycerine for a body scrub